Sometimes things go wrong.
It doesn’t happen very often, but we know that it can happen.
That’s why this page exists.
If you are a passenger experiencing problems while travelling on a service where we provide Wi-Fi then please follow our troubleshooting tips:
- Delete and reload the saved network profile
- Clear the web browser cache memory/browser history
If this hasn’t resolved your issue, please contact your transport operator, who will be able to handle your query. In order to help solve the issue as quickly as possible, please be ready with the following details:
- Your transport operator and the route you are travelling on
- The make and model of the device you are using
- A short description of the problem (e.g. not able to connect to the WiFi network from the landing page)