December 2nd 2014 – Icomera is participating in this week’s business delegation in conjunction with the Swedish State Visit to France by Their Majesties the King and Queen of Sweden, at the invitation of President François Hollande.
The theme of the State Visit is research and innovation, primarily in the areas of energy and environmental care. The ambition is to strengthen bilateral relations between France and Sweden through deeper cooperation in the areas of innovative, competitive industry and sustainable economic growth.
President and CEO Karl-Johan Holm and Director of Business Development Pierre Codis were invited to represent Icomera, one of Sweden’s fastest growing technology companies, delivering Internet connectivity for public transport vehicles since 2001. Icomera connects passengers to their work and social networks and onboard equipment back to base.
Icomera will be presenting their vision of a future society that is safer, more efficient and more environmentally friendly, demonstrating how Internet connectivity solutions deliver a better public transport experience for passengers and how this is critical to improving the economic and social quality of life for the population.
The three day event, running from December 2-4, is an opportunity to exchange ideas as well as culture and features an intensive agenda that will also see Icomera participate in the following activities:
- OECD Economic Forum “Greener but not Less Competitive”
- International Symposium on Climate and Energy
- Round Table Meeting With City Paris “Sustainable Cities Through Innovations”
- Bilateral French-Swedish Business Round Table Meeting “European Competiveness”
- Inauguration of Ericsson Broadcast Services
- Meeting and Visit at Airbus
- Networking Activity with Toulouse Business Community and Stakeholders Joined by Prof. Jean Tirole, Scientific Director of IDEI, Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Science 2014
The Swedish Business Delegation is led by Mr. Jens Spendrup, Chairman of The Confederation of Swedish Enterprise.