Join Icomera and be part of a world that is growing every day. Here, high performers are rewarded in an ever-changing, quality-oriented environment that provides everyone with the chance to stretch and develop themselves. We are proud to foster a culture of inclusivity and equality, where every person can realise their potential.
Ihre zukünftigen Aufgaben:
- Unterstützung des lokalen Teams in vielfältigen Belangen zum Thema Datentransportnetzwerke
- Unterstützung von 2nd und 3rd Line Teams bei der Fehlersuche, insbesondere mit kundenspezifischen Informationen
- Entwurf und Planung neuer und geänderter Netzwerkinfrastrukturbausteine, sowohl in Fahrzeugen als auch landseitig
- Planung und Change Management von Netzwerk-Changes
- Planung und Dokumentation konkreter Verbesserungsmaßnahmen zur Verbesserung der Dienstverfügbarkeit und Performance existierender Netzwerkinfrastrukturen (WLAN, drahtgebunden, Anbindung über Mobilfunknetze)
Sie bringen folgende Qualifikationen mit:
- Erfahrung im Design, der Planung, Implementierung, Monitoring, Fehlersuche und Problemlösung von komplexen Datennetzen
- Insbesondere gute Kenntnisse der folgenden Protokolle und Software sowie der entsprechenden Kontexte: Routing, VLAN (IEEE 802.1q), STP/RSTP, ARP, DHCP, DNS, ICMP, NAT, Tcpdump/Wireshark, SNMP, VARP/VRRP, AAA/Radius, getunnelte Datentransportmechanismen
- Erfahrung in der Planung und Fehlersuche von drahtlosen Netzwerken (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
- Drahtlose Authentifizierungs- und Verschlüsselungsmethoden
- Sicherheit in drahtlosen Netzen
- Gutes Verständnis von IT-Sicherheitskonzepten
- Fähigkeit, beim Entwurf neuer Konzepte Sicherheit von Beginn an zu berücksichtigen
- Ausgiebige Erfahrung mit Linux-Betriebssystemen im Netzwerkkontext
- weitere Vorteilhafte Kenntnisse
- Erfahrungen mit Mobile Backhaul (LTE / 5G)
- Erfahrung mit Datenanbindungen und -diensten im Verkehrssektor
- Fähigkeit zum Entwurf, der Planung, Implementierung, Monitoring und Troubleshooting von Firewall-Regelwerken
- Anerkannte Zertifizierung wie z.B. CCNP oder ähnlich von anderen Herstellern
- Vertrauter Umgang mit Scripting-Sprachen/Werkzeugen wie z.B. Python, Bash, o.ä.
- Kenntnisse in Linux scripting sind von Vorteil
Das attraktive Angebot:
- Arbeiten Sie an einem der größten Digitalisierungsprojekte im Deutschen Transportwesen
- Werden Sie Teil eines dynamischen, internationalen Teams mit schwedischen Werten und spannenden Perspektiven innerhalb eines schnell expandierenden Unternehmens
- Arbeiten Sie in der Frankfurter Innenstadt, Mobil und von zu Hause
- Job Ticket, attraktive BAV Pakete, Fitnessstudio Vergünstigungen u.v.m.
- Ein attraktives Gehaltspaket rundet unser Angebot an Sie ab
Haben Sie Lust unser Team zu verstärken? Dann sollten wir uns unbedingt kennen lernen.
Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen richten Sie bevorzugt per E-Mail an: Frau Ruzica Pejic – firstname.lastname@example.org
Icomera, is looking for Field Engineers to join our team and contribute to our ambition to deliver top class
connectivity products and solutions to our customers in the transportation market.
We are currently looking to recruit several Field Engineers to join us in our ambition to deliver top class connectivity
products and solutions to a global market. We have Fixed Term Contracts until the end of December 2020
This is an exciting and challenging role to support the Sales, Delivery and Operations departments. We are looking
for someone who can resolve problems, troubleshoot, support customers and also assist in delivery, installations
and commissioning, if you have worked within the vehicle systems installations I.E telematics, vehicle security or
CCTV. There are positions based around the UK area as a field-based engineer and can include travel to
customers based within the rest of the UK and help support globally. Mileage can be claimed for the Fixed Term
- Installation, configuration and commissioning of Icomera’s products into public transport
- Pre and Post sales technical support
- Deep system fault resolution across the Icomera product range
- Service testing and analysis
- Onsite installation surveys
- Carry out mobile coverage surveys
- Troubleshooting issues
You will have the following knowledge, skills & amp; experience:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Electrical/Electronic background gained in auto electrics
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Knowledge networking technologies
- Understanding of Wi-Fi principle
- Experience working in a transport environment; ideally with experience handling rolling stock
- Full UK Driving License
- The ability to work unsocial hours due to vehicle availability
- Any automotive or telematics experience would be highly advantageous
What we offer you:
- An excellent team-focused environment
- An opportunity to be a part of a truly innovative and fast-growing company
- A chance to make your mark on the future technology for public transport
- A competitive salary
- An extremely flexible, fun and varied schedule
- Company benefits such as pensions, gym contributions, Specsavers vouchers and much more
- At Icomera, you will get a chance to work on products that are visible by many users worldwide, including passengers for some of the largest train and bus companies in Europe and North America
Application & Information:
The position is field based in the UK and is a full-time employment. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Dave
Callen on email@example.com
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply today and join our team!
Icomera, a fast-growing technology company, are looking for a Technical Service Manager (TSM) to join our operations team to help drive our ambition to deliver and service Icomera’s top class products and solutions to our customers in the transportation market.
As the critical customer facing team member, the TSM has the important responsibility to drive and manage all technical operation aspects as a Tier 2 representative to ensure quality assurance with their assigned account(s) in an efficient and effective manner. In this role, the TSM will establish a collaborative working rapport and build the confidence in their clients as they establish themselves as a “trusted partner”. As a “trusted partner” the TSM will establish and maintain weekly Technical operation calls, monthly/quarterly service reports, technical updates, trouble reports, and other operational issues that their clients may raise. The TSM will be involved in the day to day operational activities and assist in solving any technical issues that may arise in their account. In addition, the TSM will have a keen eye and ear to the ground anticipating the needs and problems that their client may have and bring back to the Icomera sales lead.
- Baseline and maintain current software, firmware records of the deployed Icomera products to include the Mobile router and gateway its assigned to, access points, switches, and any other business solutions integrated in the solution
- Maintain daily/weekly/monthly performance statistics of assigned client’s solution driving quality service level metrics
- Maintain and report progress reports both internally and externally for client initiatives and operational activities
- Facilitate and lead both internal and external resources to support operational activities ensuring quality assurance and solution metrics are achieved.
- As a gatekeeper of the account ensure by testing or assisting in the testing of software updates are properly tested and implemented in an effective change control manner
- Drive the analysis and completion of a comprehensive Root Cause Analysis and Incident reports and present to their assigned client impacted by any service outage
- Enable the NOC for success by ensuring they fully understand the client solution and support processes and procedures established for the client
- Assist in the resolution of any trouble tickets raised
- Escalate internally to the appropriate engineering core and 3rd line development teams to resolve technical issues
- Effectively communicate any upsell opportunity to the Icomera sales and sales engineering teammate assigned to the account
We believe you should have the following:
- Computer Science or Electrical Engineering background degree or equivalent relevant technical experience
- Wireless and data network telecommunications experience
- Ability to multi-task and maintain several assigned accounts simultaneously
- Team Player with excellent interpersonal skills to communicate both verbal and written on various levels
- A self-start hands on leader that thrives in a challenging and upstart environment providing cutting edge solutions
- Problem solver with the ability to work under pressure
- Flexible to work long hours when required
- Strong work ethics and values
- Ability to travel throughout the Icomera US Region
It is also desirable with:
- Experience in working within the passenger transport industries
- Basic knowledge of Linux based operating systems
- Experience working with IP based networks
- Knowledge of the mobile network landscape and technologies
Icomera offers you:
- An excellent team-focused working environment
- An opportunity to be a part of a truly innovative and fast-growing market
- A chance to make your mark on the future of technology for transport
- A competitive salary
- An extremely flexible, fun and varied schedule
You will be a part of a company which is a contributor to future technology for public transportation and which is growing rapidly. You will also be a member of a team focused environment and your work day will be fun, flexible and varied. Send your application to email@example.com
Apply today and join our team!
We are always looking for the best talent. Icomera is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, with main offices in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, the United States, and Canada. We are happy to accept applications from anyone who already has the right to work in these countries (for example, EU citizenship).
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only engage in direct recruitment; calls or CVs received via recruitment agencies will not be accepted.