Join Icomera and be part of a world that is growing every day. Here, high performers are rewarded in an ever-changing, quality-oriented environment that provides everyone with the chance to stretch and develop themselves. We are proud to foster a culture of inclusivity and equality, where every person can realise their potential.
As HR Business Partner your main responsibility will be to provide operational and tactical HR support. In your everyday work you will support the organization in various HR related areas where your focus will be on developing, implementing and maintaining HR processes and taking ownership of HR systems.
Your job also includes support within the area of culture & values, competence development and personnel-related issues. Everything is acted out in accordance with the policies and practices of Icomera, the ethical and social conscience of business and society, the laws, regulations and administrative rulings of governmental organizations and other regulatory and advisory authorities and organizations.
Under direction of SVP HR participate when appropriate, in the strategic human resource planning to provide the organization with the best people talent available and to position the organization as the employer of choice by being aware of policies, practices and trends within the industry.
Qualifications & Skills:
On a personal level, you commit to deliver in time and with high quality. You get things done and like to work in a fast-paced operational environment. You can plan and prioritise with a flexible mindset.
Furthermore, you have integrity, good people and communication skills but first and foremost a great ability to create and implement structures as well as interest in processes and systems and how they can contribute to the overall goals and values of Icomera. You have the ability to work independently, you are a curious person and want to contribute to continuous improvements in all relevant areas. We also see that you are courageous and comfortable to challenge others.
- University degree in Human Resources or similar
- At least 4+ years of proven work experience within the HR field
- Proven experience from working with HR metrics, HR processes and HR systems
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Proactive nature
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Our company language is English, but we use Swedish within the Swedish office, therefore, we expect you to be fluent in both English and Swedish
We Offer You:
- A great opportunity to influence the future of public transport technology in an expansive market. We are in the midst of the environmentally important “smart-society” movement that reduces emissions and improves the quality of life around the world
- A team-focused environment with low staff turnover and a high level of well-being
- New, modern premises
- A flexible, exciting, fun and varied working day
In this recruitment Icomera cooperate with Jerrie. For further information please contact recruitment consultant Cecilia Jarlsmark at +46 723 05 33 43. We welcome your application with CV in either English or Swedish via www.jerrie.se no later than August 17.
Apply today and join the team!
Icomera, a fast-growing technology company, are looking for a Technical Service Manager (TSM) to join our operations team to help drive our ambition to deliver and service Icomera’s top class products and solutions to our customers in the transportation market.
As the critical customer facing team member, the TSM has the important responsibility to drive and manage all technical operation aspects as a Tier 2 representative to ensure quality assurance with their assigned account(s) in an efficient and effective manner. In this role, the TSM will establish a collaborative working rapport and build the confidence in their clients as they establish themselves as a “trusted partner”. As a “trusted partner” the TSM will establish and maintain weekly Technical operation calls, monthly/quarterly service reports, technical updates, trouble reports, and other operational issues that their clients may raise. The TSM will be involved in the day to day operational activities and assist in solving any technical issues that may arise in their account. In addition, the TSM will have a keen eye and ear to the ground anticipating the needs and problems that their client may have and bring back to the Icomera sales lead.
- Baseline and maintain current software, firmware records of the deployed Icomera products to include the Mobile router and gateway its assigned to, access points, switches, and any other business solutions integrated in the solution
- Maintain daily/weekly/monthly performance statistics of assigned client’s solution driving quality service level metrics
- Maintain and report progress reports both internally and externally for client initiatives and operational activities
- Facilitate and lead both internal and external resources to support operational activities ensuring quality assurance and solution metrics are achieved.
- As a gatekeeper of the account ensure by testing or assisting in the testing of software updates are properly tested and implemented in an effective change control manner
- Drive the analysis and completion of a comprehensive Root Cause Analysis and Incident reports and present to their assigned client impacted by any service outage
- Enable the NOC for success by ensuring they fully understand the client solution and support processes and procedures established for the client
- Assist in the resolution of any trouble tickets raised
- Escalate internally to the appropriate engineering core and 3rd line development teams to resolve technical issues
- Effectively communicate any upsell opportunity to the Icomera sales and sales engineering teammate assigned to the account
We believe you should have the following:
- Computer Science or Electrical Engineering background degree or equivalent relevant technical experience
- Wireless and data network telecommunications experience
- Ability to multi-task and maintain several assigned accounts simultaneously
- Team Player with excellent interpersonal skills to communicate both verbal and written on various levels
- A self-start hands on leader that thrives in a challenging and upstart environment providing cutting edge solutions
- Problem solver with the ability to work under pressure
- Flexible to work long hours when required
- Strong work ethics and values
- Ability to travel throughout the Icomera US Region
It is also desirable with:
- Experience in working within the passenger transport industries
- Basic knowledge of Linux based operating systems
- Experience working with IP based networks
- Knowledge of the mobile network landscape and technologies
Icomera offers you:
- An excellent team-focused working environment
- An opportunity to be a part of a truly innovative and fast-growing market
- A chance to make your mark on the future of technology for transport
- A competitive salary
- An extremely flexible, fun and varied schedule
You will be a part of a company which is a contributor to future technology for public transportation and which is growing rapidly. You will also be a member of a team focused environment and your work day will be fun, flexible and varied. Send your application to email@example.com
Apply today and join our team!
We are always looking for the best talent. Icomera is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, with main offices in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, the United States, and Canada. We are happy to accept applications from anyone who already has the right to work in these countries (for example, EU citizenship).
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only engage in direct recruitment; calls or CVs received via recruitment agencies will not be accepted.