Icomera, a fast-growing technology company, is looking for a Senior Project Manager, to join our growing team and contribute to our ambition to deliver top class connectivity products and solutions to our customers in the transportation market.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the experience, education, skills and competency required to lead and direct projects. 5 years of experience from the role as Project Manager preferably from the IT, Telecom, or Rail industry. Experience of managing projects across different teams and locations is advantageous.
You will work in our UK Engineering team and be responsible primarily for the delivery of various on-train network integration projects. The position is primary based in Icomera´s office in Dunfermline, Scotland, reporting directly to the UK Head of Projects.
The role involves both internal and external delivery ownership, requires frequent travel – to our main office in Chatham, Kent, and meeting clients, suppliers, contractors, mostly in the UK.
- Lead, develop and manage technology projects in the transport industry.
- Develop project management plan, including all subsidiary plans.
- Produce, monitor and control projects’ financial plans
- Perform month end activities on SAP, which include among others, estimate and update project ETCs, EACs and delivery forecast
- Produce monthly reports in line with the project and Icomera reporting calendar, providing details on progress, actuals, forecast and explanation of variances
- Monitor project performance and develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI) in line with Icomera and Engie Ineo new project governance requirements
- Support Sales with estimates, proposals and presentations
- Maintain accurate project documentation files in a timely manner
- Lead and prepare Support Mobilisation (SMC) process
You will have the following knowledge, skills & experience:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- An education to a degree level in IT or Telecom, or extensive experience in a similar field
- PMP certified or equivalent project management training
- Strong business acumen and commercial skills
- Have a thorough understanding of IT, computer systems and applications
- Experience from working in international companies
- Solid experience and knowledge in financial management
- Proficiency in using computers and MS Office Suite, especially MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Project
- User experience using SAP project management module, in processes such as cost and planning budget, scheduling, requisitioning of materials and services
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good at multitasking and managing processes in a fluid business-driven environment
- Highly organised self-starter who can prioritise to deliver high quality results according to demanding timelines
- Strong team player with good work ethics, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Able to travel within UK and ability to work unsocial hours when reasonably required
Full Driving Licence
What we offer you:
- An excellent team-focused environment
- An opportunity to be a part of a truly innovative and fast-growing company
- A chance to make your mark on the future technology for public transport
- A competitive salary
- An extremely flexible, fun and varied schedule
- Company benefits such as pensions, gym contributions, Specsavers vouchers and much more
- At Icomera, you will get a chance to work on products that are visible by many users worldwide, including passengers for some of the largest train and bus companies in Europe and North America
The position is based in Scotland and is a full-time employment. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Alfonso Rodriguez on email@example.com
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply today and join our team!