Cookies and reCAPTCHA
When you visit this website, a cookie may be installed on your browser depending on your preferences. Cookies allow us to save preferences for you, so that you won’t have to re-enter them the next time you visit. Cookies also track and differentiate visits; these cookies enable our partners to compile statistics we then use to measure traffic and improve the usability of the Site. For the different statistical analyses, we use Google Analytics.
Users may choose to accept or decline certain cookies when accessing the Icomera website. Declining cookies may impact the way certain areas of our Site work and / or your browsing experience.
Please note: Icomera may update this notice at any time. Users are therefore asked to refer to this notice on a regular basis.
An accessible website is one which allows all Internet users to access its content easily, including those with disabilities. Providing an accessible website has a positive effect on general usability – We believe that websites that are usable will benefit everyone.
Below are several ways in which we have sought to make the Icomera site accessible to all:
- Users affected by motion sensibility may choose to turn off animations across the Site. Using the ‘Prefers reduced motion’ query, the Site will turn off animations, if the user has specified this preference in their operating system of browser
- The Site contains a ‘dark mode’ – As well as improving energy efficiency, dark mode increases contrast and makes the content easier to read, especially in low light conditions
- Closed captioning is available on all videos featured on the Site
- Users may zoom in on content in their browser to aid text legibility
- Users may browse the Site using a keyboard only – Use the “up” and “down” arrows to move the scrollbar, the TAB key to move between links and the “Enter” key to activate the link you are on
Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following information about you. Where we ask you to provide us with any additional information, it will only be mandatory where we need it in order to provide you with the services you have requested – other information will be optional.
(a) Information you give to us: You may give us information about yourself when using one of our services, our sites or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include (but is not limited to): your name, address, landline or mobile telephone numbers, fax number, email address and company name, date of birth, information about your journey and contact information relating to how you’d like to be contacted by us and/or selected third parties.
(b) Information we collect about you. We may collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and version, operating system and platform.
- information about your interaction with our service, including (but not limited to) the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our sites (including date and time), pages viewed and session lengths.
(c) Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other sites we operate. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners and subcontractors), and may receive information about you from them.
Use of Information
Any information you provide to Icomera is maintained and accessible only by Icomera and our trusted service partners. We use the information held about you in the following ways:
(a) Information you give to us. We endeavour to inform you at the time of collection how this information will be used. We will use this information to:
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- Respond to your inquiries or to process your requests in relation to your information.
iii. Let you know about important changes or developments to our sites or services.
- Provide and personalise our services generally.
- Administer records of our services.
- Carry out market research campaigns.
vii. Provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
viii. Provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you.
- Contact you by post, telephone, fax, SMS or by email (where you have consented to us doing so) to let you know about other products and services that we offer, and feel may be of interest. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the box situated on the relevant form used to collect your data.
- Ensure that content from our services is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, making our sites easier for you to use and providing you with access to all parts of our sites.
(b) Information we collect about you. We will use this information to:
- Administer our services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- Improve our services to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
iii. Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- Keep our services safe and secure.
- Measure or understand the effectiveness of content we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant communications to you.
- Make suggestions and recommendations to you of other services that may be of interest.
(c) Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Sharing of Information
The individually identifiable information that you provide will be used to deliver a personalised experience for you. We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
(a) Except with your permission or as provided herein, we will not sell, trade or rent personal information about you to third parties. The information you provide to us will be held on our servers, which are only accessible by authorised members of our staff. Information collected by us may additionally be stored on servers managed by trusted partners.
(b) We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our services.
(c) We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Icomera or its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
iii. If Icomera enters into a joint venture with another business entity.
- We may allow carefully selected third parties, including other companies in our group, to contact you occasionally about products and services which may be of interest to you (where you have consented to us doing so). They may contact you by post, telephone or fax, as well as by email. If you change your mind about being contacted by these companies in the future, please let us or them know.
- Where we retain third parties to carry out promotions and other activities for which you have registered, or in which you have otherwise asked to participate.
(d) We may also pass aggregate information on the usage of our services to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you personally.
(e) All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should not share this information with anyone.
(f) Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our services; any transmission is at your own risk.
(a) If you are a minor, please get your parent or guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information to us. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
(c) We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law or regulation requires. We employ strict physical, electronic and administrative security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, incorrect altering, accidental loss, destruction and damage both on-line and off-line.
Where applicable, our registration and feedback forms allow you to opt-out / elect not to participate in certain communications or use certain services.
(a) For passengers using an Icomera service on public transport: At any time, you may request to be removed from our database and we will process such requests. You may send an email to privacy [at] Icomera [dot] com for this request. Note: If possible, please include a copy of the communication you received to help facilitate a timely and accurate removal. We welcome any questions or comments you have; please direct them to privacy [at] Icomera [dot] com.
(b) For subscribers of Icomera’s marketing newsletter database: You may withdraw permission for us to contact you at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by emailing marketing [at] Icomera [dot] com.
It is very important to us that you have a positive experience when using our services. We respect your rights.
Other Company Policies & Statements
Icomera Quality Policy – View the Policy
Icomera Environmental Policy – View the Policy
Icomera Information Security Policy – View the Policy
Icomera Anti-slavery Statement – View the Statement
Icomera is ISO 9001 Certified by SP – View the Certificate
Icomera is ISO 14001 Certified by SP – View the Certificate
Icomera is ISO 27001 Certified by SP – View the Certificate